Job Title: Sales Representative
Employer: Schlumberger Technology Corp dbaK&M Technology Group
Location: Midland, Texas
Reports To: Western Hemisphere Sales & Commercial Manager
Job Type: Office Based, Full-Time, Salaried Staff
K&M Technology Group provides a systematic approach to performance improvement solutions for Complex Wells and Extended Reach Drilling (ERD) for clients in the oil and gas drilling industry. Services offered include: Planning (Engineering), Training (Engineering and/or Operational) and Execution (Hole Condition Monitoring). The Planning and Training services are provided by the K&M Engineering Staff. K&M’s client base includes Major, Independent, and National Oil Companies throughout the world.
This is a senior-level position where the candidate is expected to have a working knowledge of the oil and gas industry to focus on the development of new business in the Western Hemisphere.
- Provide support to GM, S&C Personnel, and Technical Staff for systems development, marketing materials, and long-term strategy development.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a local strategy to grow K&M’s business and market share in the drilling engineering consulting space within the West Texas Region.
- Liaise with Schlumberger colleagues to identify and develop potential leads
- Initiate sales contacts with new clients and follow-up and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Actively support contractual administration, invoice processing (including FTLs), and DSO management
- Actively support K&M Finance team with vendor and customer creation within the accounting system
- Diligently comply with all company policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Complete and maintain all necessary HSE training courses as required to comply with corporate policies
- Prepare and send weekly activity report to WH S&C Manager
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is preferred
- 5+ years relevant industry experience with complex wells, ERD, and/or Horizontal experience preferred
- Valid Passport
- Must be fluent in English
- The ability to travel domestically is preferred
- Excellent customer service/client relationship skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
E-mail resume to KMTRecruiting@kmtechnology.com for further consideration. No Agencies.
K&M Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and recruits based solely on candidates’ skills, aptitudes, and abilities.