K&M Technology Group has over 30 years of experience in the design and execution of complex wells including horizontal drilling wells.
Offering solutions and increasing production
Horizontal drilling is used to drastically increase production. Our team works with you to provide solutions to your most challenging drilling problems through the use of our innovative technical designs and leading-edge technology. Our team of ERD Specialists provide a range of services from offset well analyses and mechanical feasibility studies, to detailed well planning for horizontal drilling projects.
Effective Solutions for Difficult Projects
- State of the art expertise in horizontal drilling
- A team dedicated to increasing your production and productivity
- User-friendly and accurate software
- Remote services to provide cost-effective support as soon as you may need us
- Custom-designed training and programs specifically for your horizontal drilling problems
In order to develop a deepwater shallow gas field, the feasibility of drilling a relief well, to intersect the planned vertical producing wells, had to be proven. The relief well would need to build to at least 90° inclination to achieve the required surface location separation. The relief well would need to reach horizontal far shallower from the seafloor than had ever been achieved worldwide, and high doglegs would be needed in ultra-soft formation.